The Sonicbrawlerz
Welcome
The Sonicbrawlerz
Welcome
The Sonicbrawlerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sonicbrawlerz

To be ultimate one day..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Sonio579
Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? Vote_lcapShould there be a "Money" feature added to CB? Voting_barShould there be a "Money" feature added to CB? Vote_rcap 
smoochpie
Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? Vote_lcapShould there be a "Money" feature added to CB? Voting_barShould there be a "Money" feature added to CB? Vote_rcap 
NateStar™
shadow
Kirbydlx
RajorSonio
itz shadypie
dark-xzero
SuperGirl
Latest topics
» Join ROBLOX!
Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 6:48 pm by NateStar™

» Well, if you see this..
Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:26 am by smoochpie

» Morshu - The Fat Bomber
Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:07 pm by RajorSonio

» .smoochpie
Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:28 pm by RajorSonio

» Chuggaaconroy
Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:14 am by RajorSonio

» Chuck Norris
Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:59 am by NateStar™

» I'm Sonio.
Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:40 am by RajorSonio

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB?

Go down 
2 posters

Should there be a "Money" feature added to Crazy Brawl?
Yes
Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? Vote_lcap100%Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
No
Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? Vote_lcap0%Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
NateStar™
Admin
Admin
NateStar™

Zenie : 5472

Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? Empty
PostSubject: Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB?   Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:44 am

I was playing CB just a little bit ago when I had this wonderful idea. But first, I wanted to know what you guys thought about it.

When you win a battle, you earn "CrazyTokens" which can be spent in a shop. The amount of CrazyTokens you win are equal to 7.4 times the amount of EXP you gained. PM a moderator or admin when you win so they can edit your money. If this gets added, the amount of money gained will have to be included along with the amount of EXP gained for that battle when posting results. The shop will contain all kinds of useful items, kind of like in a PokeMart. Potions, stat boosters/recoverers, status inflicted condition removers (EX: Burn heal) and more!

This poll will run for 5 days. At the end, I will tally up the votes. Majority wins, but if it's a very close call (Not exactly the same, EX: 645 yes and 635 no) I will decide myself seeing as I am the CB manager Smile

Last edited by NateStar™ on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sonio579
Champion Poster
Champion Poster
The Sonio579

Zenie : 5581
Location : Over there, no, more to the left, RIGHT, GO FARTHER DOWN...

Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB?   Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:59 am

yes
Back to top Go down
https://sonicbrawlerz.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Should there be a "Money" feature added to CB?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sonicbrawlerz :: RPG :: Crazy Brawl RPG-
Jump to: