The Sonicbrawlerz
Welcome
The Sonicbrawlerz
Welcome
The Sonicbrawlerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sonicbrawlerz

To be ultimate one day..

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
The Sonio579
(TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born Vote_lcap(TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born Voting_bar(TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born Vote_rcap 
smoochpie
(TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born Vote_lcap(TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born Voting_bar(TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born Vote_rcap 
NateStar™
shadow
Kirbydlx
RajorSonio
itz shadypie
dark-xzero
SuperGirl
Latest topics
» Join ROBLOX!
(TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 6:48 pm by NateStar™

» Well, if you see this..
(TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:26 am by smoochpie

» Morshu - The Fat Bomber
(TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:07 pm by RajorSonio

» .smoochpie
(TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:28 pm by RajorSonio

» Chuggaaconroy
(TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:14 am by RajorSonio

» Chuck Norris
(TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:59 am by NateStar™

» I'm Sonio.
(TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:40 am by RajorSonio

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

(TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Sonio579
Champion Poster
Champion Poster
The Sonio579

Zenie : 5611
Location : Over there, no, more to the left, RIGHT, GO FARTHER DOWN...

(TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born Empty
PostSubject: (TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born   (TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:45 pm

On one night, in the jungle, ruins stood tall. People belived that these ruins where legendary and/or cursed. But one night, while a young man was hiking the jungle, strange light was coming from the ruins.
As the young man hiked closer, he could see the colors red and blue colliding into each other.

That next night, the young man returned to the forest. He could see a red hedgehog standing on the top of the spooky, terrifying, ruins. The young man hid behind a bush. A few minutes later, the hedgehog speeded away. The young man watched as the hedgehog ran down the hill, and escaping it's forest. When he himself got out the forest, he could see a blinding red light heading into the park. When the gates locked and the new one was trapped, the man decided he'd go to the park and spy more the next day...

..and so he did. The next day, he got up early and waited for the gates to unlock. When they unlocked, he went zooming in. Next to a tree, he spotted the figure again. All of the sudden, a bright light (VERY BRIGHT) blinded the man and just about everybody except the hedgehog. When the man woke up the hedgehog was gone..

The man wrote an article of these events. No one belived him, and this, mah boi's is where the stroy of Sonio the Hedgehog and others save the world!

Ladies and Gentleman, I proudly present you..

THE NEW SUBSPACE EMMISSARY! (TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born Thenewssebanner
Back to top Go down
https://sonicbrawlerz.forumotion.com/portal.htm

(TNSSE) Chapter I: The Hero is Born
Page 1 of 1